connect

 photo instagram.png  photo facebook.png  photo mail.png

Monday, 25 November 2013

H and M Home Wishlist

Oh H and M Home, how I love thee. I spend many an hour perusing your gorgeous home wares. Quirky prints mixed with effortless minimalism, make H and M Home the perfect place to update your home on a budget. Ideal for students and those just looking for a bargain. 


Here's my pick of this season's offerings 

£1.99

I love stars and the colour is a winner for Christmas! There's also a matching table cloth.



£1.99

I really like the handwritten font on these candle holders.


£24.99

A good throw can freshen up a tired piece of furniture. I do like chevrons!



£3.99

Found these in the baby section. If they're good enough for baby then they're good enough for moi!






£2.99



From £14.99



£6.99
I just can't get enough of handwritten font


£34.99
Gotta be the colour of the season (Much to the disgust of Evertonians!)

What's your favourite place to buy home wares? 

xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Love the handwriting font used on the cushions and candle holders - so cute! I didn't even know H&M had a home section so thanks to this I shall definitely be checking it out! :)
    Chloe xo
    www.chloetheredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete