Apologies and Current Favourites

Apologies for the lack of posts recently. I've just started a new job and the past few months have been pretty hectic. As I settle into a routine, I should have more time for myself and hopefully more time to try some new things.

Anyhoo, I thought you might like to know what products have been getting the most love recently. I've also just placed a sneaky order on Kringle Candle so expect a review soon. 

I've been keeping my makeup fairly minimal as I'm often in a rush in the morning and I've gravitated to products with a more natural finish. If working with kids has taught me anything it's that they don't mince their words so less is more. Bobbi Brown's BB Cream has absolutely won me over. It is hands down the most natural base I have ever tried. This stuff seriously looks like skin without the overly dewy finish of BB creams I've tried in the past. I usually set it with something like the original Bare Minerals foundation in my T Zone to contain any shiny patches.




For eyes it's all about the browns. No change there. One wash of colour across the lids usually sees me through. I've been loving one colour in particular lately and that's Mac's Antiqued. It's a rich medium brown with a reddish hue that looks lovely worn alone or in the crease.


For lashes I've sneakily deviated from L'oreal's Telescopic to their Million Lashes Waterproof counterpart. I don't think I'll stray from L'oreal from now on as their mascaras are so good for the price. However, the biggest change for my eyes has to be my new eyelash curler. I bought the Shu Uemura S Curler in the January sales and it is fantastic. The curler itself allows you to curl your lashes in sections and is great for those days when you just want some lift on the outer corners. I was a bit sceptical at first but now I doubt i'll go back to a regular curler. Try one now!




What products have you been enjoying lately? 

xx Holly



Comments

Popular Posts